Hi, I’m noffle.
In mid-2016, I faced some very difficult life circumstances that pushed me to make the decision to stop living my life asleep, and to begin exploring the real world we live in. Since then I’ve been on an inner and outer journey, studying topics like buddhism, stoicism, taoism, modern psychology, and other sources. I seek fearlessness; to be in tune with my body and the earth; to share what I know; to open myself to others and experiences enough for deep, meaningful connections.
I aspire toward…
- writing open source programs for people, not profit
- becoming aware of my consumption and waste
- growing more in tune with nature
- traveling the world respectfully & responsibly
- owning only what I need
- relying less and less on money
- a mindset of abundance instead of scarcity
- learning to love myself and others
- inspiring others to live freely & joyfully
I’m currently doing work with Digital Democracy to build a modular peer-to-peer mapping architecture that lets anybody create digital maps, even without the internet! It’s being used to empower indigenous peoples in South America to fight back against ecological abuse and seek their land rights.
You can reach me best by email or Twitter. I’m also on distributed social media, called SSB.
If you know what PGP is, here is my public key.