Hi, I’m Stephen. I’m sometimes known as noffle on the internet.
In mid-2016, I decided that I had had enough of living my life suffering and asleep. Since then I’ve been on an inner journey, studying topics like buddhism, stoicism, taoism, modern psychology, and other sources. I seek fearlessness; to be in tune with my body and the earth, to share what I know, and to open myself to others and experiences enough for deep, meaningful connections.
I am presently aspiring toward…
- writing open source programs that empower others
- becoming aware of my consumption and waste
- growing more in tune with nature
- traveling the world
- owning only what I need
- relying less and less on money
- a mindset of abundance instead of scarcity
- learning to love myself and others
- inspiring others to live freely & joyfully
I’m currently doing working with Digital Democracy to build a modular peer-to-peer mapping architecture that lets anybody create digital maps, even without the internet!
You can reach me best by email or Twitter. I’m also on distributed social media.
I’m experimenting with accepting donations for my open source programs and writing. Send me an email if you’d like to send me money. If you know what PGP is, here is my public key.